Looking for a fun, unforgettable and unique Valentine’s day? Then book a Valentine’s Day private fishing charter in St. Petersburg! YACHTFISH has private fishing charter boats to take you and your partner out into the Gulf of Mexico, immersed in tranquil nature and the thrill of a lifetime. This is a bonding experience you’ll never forget!
Here are our top tips on how to plan your Valentine’s Day private fishing charter in St. Petersburg, Florida:
Plan Your Type of Valentine’s Day Fishing Charter:
1. Inshore or Deep-Sea?
First, you and your loved one must choose if you want to stay close to the Florida coastline and in the bays or head out further into the Gulf of Mexico. There’s no wrong choice here, just a different experience.
- Inshore fishing is all about fast-paced action in the bays and around the beaches we call home.
- The travel time is short and there’s minimal waiting time for the fish to bite.
- You can experience relentless fights with fish such as Tarpon, Snook, Trout, Snapper, Redfish and Kingfish.
- Inshore fishing charters are great choices if you’re looking for around 4 hours on the water.
- These types of Valentine’s Day fishing charters are really fun and action-packed with little downtime.
What about Deep-Sea Fishing?
- Deep-sea fishing charters are multi-hour experiences, where we head out deep into the Gulf of Mexico.
- The travel time can take over an hour, leaving you with plenty of time to chat and enjoy the wide open water and sea life.
- Deep-sea fishing requires more patience, but the rewards are great with large fish waiting below the surface – such as Grouper, Snapper, Tuna, Kingfish, Cobia, Wahoo, Mahi, and even Shark!
- Deep-sea fishing charters can take between 4-8 hours, making them intense full-day activities that are unforgettable.
- These types of Valentine’s Day fishing charters are perfect for an ultimate bonding experience full of teamwork and enjoying a true escape from everyday life.
2. Choose Your Fish
You and your partner can play a fun game in advance by browsing fish species to decide which you’d like to try and catch!
YACHTFISH’s expert Captains know all the best hotspots around Tampa Bay and St. Petersburg, so give us your requests and we’ll make it happen! For example, if you want to catch a Shark, we’ll go deep-sea fishing in areas we know Sharks love to hang out.
There’s no limit to the fish you can choose to target and every species has unique characteristics – from epic heart-pounding fights to patient waiting games. Here are our recommendations:
Read Related: Florida’s Top 10 Trophy Game Fish That You Need to Catch
3. Choose a Private Fishing Charter
Our number one piece of advice is to book a private fishing charter for Valentine’s Day! Don’t make the mistake of going on a tourist boat or shared boat. Those types of boats kill the romantic vibe instantly.
On YACHTFISH’s private charters, it’s just you, your partner, and our Captain.
4. Consider a Tour
YACHTFISH also offers private Dolphin Tours and Manatee Tours for those looking to sit back and relax the entire time. You’ll get up close and personal on these trips with Florida’s cutest marine life. There are few more romantic ideas than seeing a Dolphin leap out the water as the sun sets on Valentine’s Day!
What Is The Best Valentine’s Day Private Fishing Charter in St. Petersburg, Florida?
Don’t ruin your special Valentine’s Day date with a bad experience! Only use the best fishing charter in St. Petersburg – only use YACHTFISH. Here’s why:
- 4.9 out of 5 stars on Google Reviews (from over 250 reviewers!)
- YACHTFISH has 20 years in the business!
- Our Captains are fully licensed and permitted.
- No upfront deposit is required.
- State-of-the-art boats with a 32-foot SeaVee Center Console for offshore fishing and Avenger center console boats for inshore fishing.
- Expert Captains who know the local waters like the back of their hand!
- Totally private fishing charter boats for you and your partner!
Make Your Catch a Romantic Dinner
If the FWC regulations allow you to keep your catch, then you’re allowed to eat it! This gives you the chance to celebrate Valentine’s Day uniquely – you can take your catch to a nearby restaurant on the water for a truly fresh meal.
Whether you want it grilled, broiled, blackened or fried, local chefs will be more than happy to prepare your catch just the way you like it! That’s a Valentine’s Day meal you can’t experience anywhere else!
What to Bring on a Valentine’s Day Fishing Charter in St. Petersburg, Florida?
- Comfortable clothes
- An extra layer you can wear and remove if the weather changes
- Waterproof shoes, or shoes you’re prepared to get wet
- A phone or camera for capturing epic moments
- Yes, flowers work well too
Can We Bring Alcohol on the Boat?
Yes! All our YACHTFISH boats have a private cooler onboard where you can store alcohol and snacks. We supply the water. We welcome you to bring a bottle of wine, champagne or beer for your Valentine’s Day private fishing charter in St. Petersburg!
Book a Valentine’s Day Private Fishing Charter in St. Petersburg, Florida
WE GUARANTEE A CATCH EVERY TRIP!
If you’d like to book a private deep-sea or inshore fishing charter in St. Petersburg, Florida for Valentine’s Day, then look no further than YACHTFISH Fishing Charters. We’ll make this one of the most fun and unforgettable dates of your life!
YACHTFISH Fishing Charters has enjoyed over 20 years of experience in St. Petersburg, St. Pete Beach, Tampa, and Clearwater while guaranteeing you a catch every time! We welcome all ages and all skill levels, from young novices to experienced anglers.
CALL or TEXT: YACHTFISH CHARTERS (727) 433-4200 to book a deep sea or inshore fishing charter in St. Petersburg today! Or BOOK NOW at www.yachtfish.com
YACHTFISH will provide an unforgettable experience second to none with Fishing Charters departing daily from St. Petersburg, St. Pete Beach, Tampa, and Clearwater.